Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was a very lazy day. I slept in until about 11 AM which wasted a good chunk of the day. I did get few useful things done. I archived some older TV shows to data DVDs to free up space on my hard drive which was about 95% full. Once you start watching video on your computer you use disk space at an unbelievable rate. I need to look for a more permanent solution to my storage problem.

I finally found a Canadian Tire store that had their synthetic oil in stock. Their store brand synthetic was always a good deal, even at $8/liter (Mobil is $11, Amsoil is $15) but it is sign of the times that the price jumped from $6.50 the last three months. When I first started using it in 1989 it was about $4.50/liter.

I'm in a vacation mood when I really should not be. I hope tomorrow is a little less lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment