Monday, November 24, 2008

Interesting Weekend

Wow, I haven't posted here since October. I became very busy around that time which should have provided fodder for the blog but never has that affect. Maybe now that I have a reader, it might provide an incentive.

It was an interesting weekend. On Saturday, I had some old friends from my college days over for an old fashioned chin wag. I've know these guys about 25 years and even though we only have a get together twice a year (at best) we remain very good friends. Whenever we see each other, it is a great time so it seems not to matter that we don't see everyone all the time.

On Sunday, I visited my sister Jean for few hours. The duplex that she rents has a separate basement apartment that is empty. I checked it out as I want move early in the new year, but the apartment is way too small for me. If I was not self-employed and only needed somewhere to crash at night, the apartment would be perfect. But my office requires a more space than my bedroom. The interesting part is, if the apartment had been suitable, it would be the first time Jean and I had lived in the same building since 1981 or 82.

Finally, my brother John found my blog. OK, so why don't I tell people about the blog? No idea really, and yes it doesn't make sense, but that's me to a T. I also found out he has a Skype account so we a long chat. Strangely enough I had just talked with Jean about Skype and she was also wanted to try it.

Yes, it was a really interesting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment