Monday, October 13, 2008

New Anime Season

It's the fall anime season and as usual my short list of series that might be interesting is not very short. Hopefully, the list will become more reasonable after I watch the first episode of each series. But, if the first episode grabs me, I will watch the rest of the series which can easily result in watching a lot anime. In the spring 2008 season, I had 15 series on my schedule, which took up way too much time. There's a good chance of that happening again.

Here is the very long short list: Clannad ~After Story~, Kannagi, Tales of the Abyss, Casshern Sins, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Ninja Senshi Tobikage, Ga-Rei Zero, Kuro Shitsuji, Shikabane Hime: Aka, Kemeko DX!, Yozakura Quartet, Vampire Knight Guilty, Uchuu Senshi Baldios, Chaos;Head, Earl and Fairy. I've watch the first episodes of Clannad ~After Story~ and Kannagi, and will definitely be watching both series.

Uchuu Senshi Baldios is a 198o vintage series that is just now being fansubbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment